- Best-in-class energy efficiency — High efficiency rating makes these heaters extremely economical to operate. If your pool heater is more than 5 years old, chances are a MasterTemp could quickly pay for itself in utility bill savings.
- Optimized fuel/air mix provides superior efficiency and faster heat up. – Certified for low NOx emissions
- In fact, our heaters outperform current industry standards for air pollution exhaust.
- Super-quiet operation
- Built to last longer – Tough composite exterior won’t corrode; stands up to both heat and weather.
- UltraTemp provides an AutoSet™ feature as standard. It monitors water temperature and turns the pump on and off as needed, overriding the time clock to maintain desired temperature. It’s the ultimate in convenient, hands-free comfort control.
- UltraTemp features the legendary Emerson Copeland Scroll compressor that’s more efficient, durable, reliable and quieter than any piston-driven compressor. It’s the best of the best.
- UltraTemp is the only choice using EPA-recognized R-410A refrigerant, which is clean, environmentally safe, and doesn’t deplete the ozone layer.
- 100% titanium heat exchanger assures corrosion-free performance for extra long life and value.
Coates Pool and Spa Heaters
Coates has been the name to trust for quality and reliability in water heating equipment since the 1940’s and continues to lead the industry in quality and perfomance across our entire line of swimming pool products.
The pool and spa heaters are available from 1.5kW to 57kW and most can be ordered in single or three phase models. For large commercial applications we also offer heaters up to 300kW.