Pool Frog’s mineral technology reduces chlorine use up to 50%*. Simply replace every 6 months or one pool season and experience much less work, so you’ll enjoy the look and feel of your pool.
The Easy Way to Sanitize Large Pools
These heavy-duty, high-capacity feeders provide automatic sanitization for residential or commercial pools up to 658,500 gallons. All sizes operate effectively and efficiently with slow-dissolving trichlor or bromine tablets.
- 300 and 320 Series filters available in clear amber for easy tablet level monitoring
- Completely enclosed system—no special venting required
- No escaping gases
- 50 PSI maximum operating pressure
320 Series—for permanent installation in return line of new or existing pools or spas; installs in return line on pressure side of pump downstream of all equipment; standard with 2-in. slip PVC fittings and adapters for 1.5 in.
300 Series—retrofits into existing pools or spas; operates on pressure side of pump; uses 0.25-in. feeder hoses, control valve and fittings
Electrolytic Chlorine Generation is the easiest, most effective and convenient way to keep pool water sparkling clean. The IntelliChlor® chlorine generator uses common table salt to produce all the chlorine your pool needs, right in your pool—safely, effectively and automatically.
- Same sanitation performance as manual chlorine addition without the drawbacks.
- No need to buy, transport and store expensive chlorine compounds.
- No more odor, stinging eyes, irritated skin and bleached-out swimsuits.
Neutralize 99.9% of Harmful Bacteria With 50% Less Chlorine
Harness the instant neutralizing power of Ultraviolet Light to virtually eliminate all unhealthy microorganisms in your pool in a matter of seconds. Cut your chlorine usage in half while “zapping” unwelcome guests like Cryptosporidium, Giardia, E.coli and other harmful waterborne pathogens that can cause Recreational Water Illnesses (RWIs).
- Neutralizes harmful bacteria and pathogens quickly
- Reduces chlorine usage by up to 50% to eliminate itchy skin, burning red eyes and chemical odors
- Energy-efficient, high-output UV lamps provide up to 12,000 hours of continuous operation
- Easy to install in new pools
- Easy to maintain
- Low operating costs—uses about the same energy of a 60-W light bulb