The Perfect Pump for Everyday Pools Requiring Up to a 1.5 Hp Pump
SuperFlo VS pumps slash energy costs by up to 80%*, compared to conventional pool pumps. With premium features like a 24-hour real-time clock and an intuitive interface that displays watts and RPMs, they’re easy to program and operate. With the SuperFlo VS pump, you can enjoy big savings on your utility bill. Perfect for new and standard pump replacement applications. No other company can match our proven, in-field performance and reliability, so you can count on years of long, dependable service. No wonder we outsell all other variable speed pumps.
Only variable speed pump on the market today with 115/208-230V and 50/60 Hz single phase capability. Operating nominal voltage range is 110V thru 230V
Ideal for standard pools requiring up to 1.5 HP pump
Three operating speed settings plus override capability
Direct and superior drop-in replacement for the Hayward® SuperPump®
An Eco Select® Brand product: one of Pentair’s “greenest” and most efficient choices
IntelliFlo VF is sensationally energy efficient. It is the totally automatic, self-setting and self-adjusting, variable speed marvel with a micro-processor that determines and maintains the lowest amount of water flow for maximum performance and minimum energy use. It’s also the first to use vastly more efficient permanent magnet motor technology (used in hybrid cars).
The IntelliFlo® VS-3050 is a breakthrough innovation that’s brimming with new technology to drastically reduce energy costs and provide many other benefits as well.
Two reasons why IntelliFlo VS-3050 is able to slash energy use:
- First, IntelliFlo uses an exclusive permanent magnet motor (used in hybrid cars) in place of a traditional induction motor. Permanent magnet motors are fundamentally more energy eff icient and typically account for “base energy savings” of 30%.
- Next, IntelliFlo includes a variable speed capability, along with digital controls and proprietary software that allow custom programming of optimum pump speeds for specif ic tasks—filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, waterfalls, etc. For virtually all applications, the optimum speed will be lower than the pre-set, unchangeable speeds of older pumps.
Quiet, Efficient, and Super-reliable Performance
All components designed for maximum performance and economy in an aboveground swimming pool pump.
- Self-priming design ensures long life
- Reinforced fiberglass for strength and durability
- Large capacity basket with see-thru lid
- Unique diffuser and impeller for excellent flow rates
- Easy access drain plugs